вторник, 25 ноября 2014 г.

Essay

article link
25 November 2014

Dear editor,

The aim of this letter is to express my opinion about the article which is named "How far do EU-US sanctions on Russia go?". I am  really disappointed. I took the time to research this question, read the press and watched the news and all I get is a reference to the EU-US sanctions on Russia.
First of all I think we should emphasize that there is a difference of opinion not only within governments comprising the Europe but there is a difference of opinion among the citizens of the EU. A lot of them believe that they should not  be involved in the affairs of Ukraine or Russia.
 In regards to the actual governments though, and the media which is trying to spread the flames of Russophobia in Europe, a lot of these governments are very cautious we can not forget that Russia is a major trading partner for Germany, France has a lot of investments in Russia, in the auto industry for example. It's energy resources are very important for many European countries.
Thus, we can get an aggressive encounter with the Russian Federation. I don’t know how they would want to impose any sanctions on Russia, I think that it would be a big mistake.
 Anna Seryna


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий